De Nuevo Institute offers affordable counseling, and specializes in individual, couples and family therapy in Modesto, California.
We apply both traditional and Christian counseling techniques such as, cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, and pastoral counseling.
The faith-based counseling services are offered to those who seek Christian-centered therapy, as part of recovery.
With over fifteen years experience, and training in Marriage and Family Therapy, we also specialize in Crisis Intervention, Anger Management, Drug, Alcohol, and Addictions, and Educational Consultation.
We currently serve as a private office working with a broad spectrum of clients: male and female of all ages, including Spanish-speaking. We welcome you!
- National Certified Christian Counselors
- Seminary Graduates
- Doctorate in Psychology & Theology
- Certified Christian Marriage and Family Therapy
- Certified Christian Academic Counselors
- Certified Alcohol, Drug & Addiction Specialists
- Certified Critical Incident Debriefing
- Certified Clinical Pastoral Counselors
- Certified in Anger Management
- Certified in Hypnotherapy
- Certified in Life Coaching
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential Counselor
- National Board Certified Counselor
- D.O.T. Qualified Substance Abuse Professionals (SAPs) Evaluations For Truck Drivers and Those Working in a Safety-Sensitive Position
- Licensed Chaplains
American Counseling Association; Christian Schools Association, NAADAC, CCAPP, NBCC